Book keeping and financial operations
Book keeping or keeping of financial books implies following of working changes which occur during the company or entrepreneur’s conducting of business.
Based on conspicuous, classified or processed data, we create financial or reports of different kind, for the founders, as well as, the management of companies, then, organs of the fiscal authorities, such as public administrations (Tax administration, the Business Registers Agency, etc.).
- Financial and material book keeping- main book (supply of goods, raw materials, production and final products);
- Keeping of the register of fixed assets and depreciation calculation;
- Recording all business and financial transactions in legally abiding records;
- Recording all transactions in accordance with the rules of accounting MRS/MSFI. Accordance with all of the domestic accounting standards and rules;
- Making of reports/ balance sheet, profit and loss report (monthly, quarterly and annual);
- Making of tax applications and reports in accordance with current law regulations;
- Preparations and making of final reports: Balance sheets, Profit and Loss reports, Statistic Annex, Cash Flow report, Changes to Equity report, Notes and explanation accompanying all Financial reports;
- Reporting to the company’s management as well as making of all monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including any and all unpredicted financial reports according to the specific needs and demands of our clients.